Collection ID: 0001 | Metadata type: TEI
LJS 180 James Fraser petition
TitleJames Fraser petition
- Fraser, James Fraser, James
Other related names
- George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830, recipient
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner
- Stanitz, John D, former owner
Call numberLJS 180
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5783322
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Petition from James Fraser, a engineer of Middlesex, requesting a royal patent from George IV for his improvements in flues for connecting parts of culinary apparatus. A note on the verso dated 28 October 1828 records transfer of the petition to the attorney or solicitor general for consideration.
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of ms. 836.
- Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of Ms. 11.
- Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
- Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
- Patents--Great Britain
- Manuscripts, English--19th century
- Manuscripts, European