Collection ID: 0001 | Metadata type: TEI
LJS 180 Duc de Luynes letter
TitleDuc de Luynes letter
- Luynes, Charles Marie d'Albert, duc de, 1783-1839
Other related names
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner
- Stanitz, John D, former owner
Call numberLJS 180
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5783324
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Letter written in Dampierre, postmarked 6 August 1835, referring to experiments that the writer wishes to undertake before submitting his metallurgical process (procédé métallurgique). Addressed to Monsieur Bérard, 21 rue des Mathurins. A note records a response by the recipient on 12 August 1835. The letter was folded for mailing and has an address and postmarks on the former exterior.
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of ms. 836.
- Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of Ms. 11.
- Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
- Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
- Manuscripts, French--19th century
- Manuscripts, European