Collection ID: 0001 | Metadata type: TEI
LJS 180 Procedé pour extraire du sucre du raisin /
TitleProcedé pour extraire du sucre du raisin /
Other related names
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner
- Stanitz, John D, former owner
Call numberLJS 180
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5783328
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Description of method of extracting sugar from grapes; an excerpt copied from the Journal de Paris, 9 October 1804.
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of his ms. 836.
- Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of his Ms. 11.
- Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
- Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
- Sugar--Manufacture and refining
- Manuscripts, French--19th century
- Manuscripts, European