Collection ID: 0001 | Metadata type: TEI
LJS 180 Letter concerning coinage
TitleLetter concerning coinage
Other related names
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988 (former owner)
- Stanitz, John D (former owner)
Call numberLJS 180
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5783316
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Letter written in Paris, dated 27 May 1809 (corrected in ink by another hand to 17 May?), concerning the casting and refinement (la fonte et l'affinage) of metal for currency; by the same writer (signature illegible) as LJS 180, Item 8.
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of ms. 836.
- Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of Ms. 11.
- Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
- Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
- Manuscripts, French--19th century
- Manuscripts, European