Collection ID: 0001 | Metadata type: TEI
LJS 393 Sharḥ Fusūl Ibuqrāṭ
TitleSharḥ Fusūl Ibuqrāṭ
- Ibn Abī Ṣādiq al-Nīsābūri, Abū al-Qāsim ʻAbd al-Raḥmān ibn ʻAlī, d. after 1068
Call numberLJS 393
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5893925
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- between 1325 and 1375
Egypt or Syria
Medical commentaries, one on the aphorisms of Hippocrates and one on the Questions on medicine for students by Ḥunayn ibn Isḥāq, also known as Joannitius. The manuscript is lacking its beginning, and several pages at the beginning and end have been repaired.
- Ms. codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Extent81 leaves : 250 x 162 (200 x 125) mm. bound to 253 x 180 mm
FoliationPaper, i (later) + 81; [1-81], modern foliation in pencil, upper left recto. Catchwords on each leaf, lower left verso.
BindingLater leather spine and corners, paper over boards.
- Sold by Sam Fogg Ltd. (London) to Lawrence J. Schoenberg, Nov. 2000.
- Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
- Medicine--Early works to 1800
- Medicine, Arab
- Medicine, Medieval
- Manuscripts, Arabic--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
Inside front cover
0064_0001.tif (40.2 MB)
0064_0001_thumb.jpg (3.6 KB)
0064_0001_web.jpg (228.7 KB)