Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
CAJS Rar Ms 446 Manuscript leaf of most of Deuteronomy XV, 6-XVI, 10, with Masorah
TitleManuscript leaf of most of Deuteronomy XV, 6-XVI, 10, with Masorah
Other related names
- Amram, David Werner, 1866-1939, former owner
Call numberCAJS Rar Ms 446
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies)
- bibid: 6854141
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- between 1275 and 1299
Leaf with text of Deuteronomy XV, 6-XVI, 10, with Masorah, in Ashkenazic square script.
- Ms. leaf.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Item cataloged from digital facsimile and existing description.
Extent1 leaf : 410 x 310 (288 x 210) mm
- Formerly held in the Library of the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning; given to Dropsie College by David Werner Amram in 1924.
- Detached leaves
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- Manuscripts, Hebrew--13th century
- These images and the content of Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies, CAJS Rar Ms 446: Manuscript leaf of most of Deuteronomy XV, 6-XVI, 10, with Masorah are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.