Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
CAJS Rar Ms 447 Manuscript leaf from an Ashkenazic maḥzor for Pesaḥ.
TitleManuscript leaf from an Ashkenazic maḥzor for Pesaḥ.
- Simeon bar Isaac, approximately 950- Simeon bar Isaac, approximately 950-
- Meir ben Isaac Sheliʼaḥ Ẓibbur, -approximately 1096 Meir ben Isaac Sheliʼaḥ Ẓibbur, -approximately 1096
Other related names
- Amram, David Werner, 1866-1939, former owner
Call numberCAJS Rar Ms 447
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies)
- bibid: 6854149
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Written in the fourth quarter of the 13th century.
- between 1275 and 1299
Consists of the end portion of the Ḳadishta by Shimʻon ben Yitsḥahk, and the reshut to "Ṿa-yosheʻ' that opens with "Ilu fumi nimi" by Meir ben Yitsḥaḳ. Partial leaf, with loss of text at top.
- Ms. leaf.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Item cataloged from digital facsimile and existing description.
Extent1 leaf : 298 x 242 mm
- Formerly held in the Library of the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning; given to Dropsie College by David Werner Amram in 1924.
- Jewish religious poetry
- Detached leaves
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- Manuscripts, Hebrew--13th century
- These images and the content of Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies, CAJS Rar Ms 447: Manuscript leaf from an Ashkenazic maḥzor for Pesaḥ. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.