Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 4 Genesis 27:7-30:16, with Masorah magna and parva
TitleGenesis 27:7-30:16, with Masorah magna and parva
Call numberHalper 4
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
10th century or 11 century?
- Readings vary in orthography and vocalization from standard Masoretic text, and errant copy that has been corrected; The beginning of the weekly portion ויצא (Va-yetse, Genesis 28:10 - 32:3) is marked in margin with the decorated heading "פרש".
- Condition: torn. dev.; consecutive.
Extent21.9 X 33 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 4: Genesis 27:7-30:16, with Masorah magna and parva are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.