Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 23 2nd Kings 23:3-24:3, with Masorah magna and parva (partial)
Title2nd Kings 23:3-24:3, with Masorah magna and parva (partial)
Call numberHalper 23
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-12th century?
- II Kings XXIII 3 ...[את [דברי - XXIV 3 [להסיר מ[על; the missing upper edge of the folio contained XXIII 6-8, 13-14, 18-20, 25-27 and 33-34; Masorah contains only a small fraction of the annotations found in the complete version.
- Condition: lacking about a quarter from top edge, interior edge, including part of first column and lower exterior corner; fragment torn into two pieces .
Extent19.7 X 27.9
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 23: 2nd Kings 23:3-24:3, with Masorah magna and parva (partial) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.