Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 35 Song of Solomon 3:6-4:12, with Masorah magna and parva (partial)
TitleSong of Solomon 3:6-4:12, with Masorah magna and parva (partial)
Call numberHalper 35
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-12 century?
- Song of Solomon III 6 מן המדבר – IV 12 [..כריח ל[בנון with partial Masorah magna and parva notes. Text breaks are signified after III 8 and 11, but not after IV 7.
- Condition: losses along most of exterior column edge; writing exercise in upper margin of verso: ?????.
Extent32.4 X 27.9 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 35: Song of Solomon 3:6-4:12, with Masorah magna and parva (partial) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.