Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 72 Judeo-Arabic treatise on biblical grammar
TitleJudeo-Arabic treatise on biblical grammar
Call numberHalper 72
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
- Possibly a draft copy; biblical citations are vocalized; On the use of the maḳaf (מקאף ־) in scripture, after conjunctive terms and כל.
- Condition: consecutive, nearly complete; rough hand, some erasures.
Extent15.5 X 10.9 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Libraries).
- Hebrew language , Grammar , Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 72: Judeo-Arabic treatise on biblical grammar are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.