Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 73 Judeo-Arabic treatise on biblical grammar
TitleJudeo-Arabic treatise on biblical grammar
Call numberHalper 73
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-13th century?
- Article endings marked with punctus plus [about] 6 spaces; From an essay on biblical syntax, the folio opens with Ex. XXIV 12 as an example of speech presented in third person person (צׄמיר אלגאיב). This is followed by an article on repetitive sentences, such as II Kings XXIII 15.
- Condition: damaged, losses upper interior corner.
Extent17.8 X 13.6 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Hebrew language , Syntax , Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 73: Judeo-Arabic treatise on biblical grammar are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.