Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 141 Judeo-Arabic treatise on terefah
TitleJudeo-Arabic treatise on terefah
Call numberHalper 141
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
- Text breaks denoted with a punctus plus four spaces; one marginalium, possibly in scribe's hand; Includes a complete citation of Mishnah Ḥullin III 1 with an allusion to its explanation in the introduction to this essay. The author continues with an exposition on Ḥullin III 2.
- Condition: loss from interior edge.
Extent10.6 X 14.4 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Jews , Dietary laws , Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 141: Judeo-Arabic treatise on terefah are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.