Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 216 Haggadah for Passover, with directions in Judeo-Arabic
TitleHaggadah for Passover, with directions in Judeo-Arabic
Call numberHalper 216
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
LanguageJudeo-Arabic; Official Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Imperial Aramaic (700-300 BCE)
12th century-14th century?
- Bifolium contains a fragment from the end of the Maggid segment, including the end of the first Hallel (the fragment starts Psalms CXIII 7 מעפר דל) to the blessing at the end of this section, up to דמים על קיר; Before the blessing is an instruction in Judeo-Arabic תם יקול.
- Condition: consecutive, complete; top and bottom lines, and beginning of Psalm CXIV, in enlarged, hollow characters filled in with red ink.
Extent12.4 X 8.2 cm
Material applied: black and red inks
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Haggadot , Texts
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 216: Haggadah for Passover, with directions in Judeo-Arabic are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.