Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 258 Laws of Sukkot, in rhyme
TitleLaws of Sukkot, in rhyme
Call numberHalper 258
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-14th century?
- 14 two-verse strophes from a poetic presentation of the laws of the Sukkah, in the format of Ibn Gabirol's Azharah. It starts (missing here) אהודה צור נעלם; individual words are vocalized.
- Condition: nearly complete.
Extent26.2 X 8.6 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 258: Laws of Sukkot, in rhyme are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.