Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 333 Job 2:4-3:26; Job 7:8-8:21
TitleJob 2:4-3:26; Job 7:8-8:21
Call numberHalper 333
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
LanguageOfficial Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Imperial Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Judeo-Arabic
Between 1000 and 1199
- In prose segment (chapter II) columns are internally consecutive; in the poetic segment each verse is split between the columns; Fol. 1 contains Job II 4 יתן בעד - III 26 שלותי ולא; in missing part of fol. were III 4-7 and the latter phrases of III 24, to end of chapter; fol. 2 contains ibid., VII 8 לא תשורני - VIII 22 ר]שע]ים]; in missing part of fol. were VII 20-VIII 7 and approximately IX 1-11; only text break signified graphically follows III 1.
- Condition: damage, lacking right edge; losses along left edge; occasional Arabic words on verso in blank area.losses: fol. 1 lacking bottom [3-4] lines; fol. 2 lacking bottom [8-10] lines.
Extent37.7 X 29.2 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 333: Job 2:4-3:26; Job 7:8-8:21 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.