Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 334 Court document
Call numberHalper 334
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
- Recto, in earlier hand, contains legal document, in which Siba ̀ben Manasseh renounces all claims to anything belonging to Benjamin ben Joseph and his Wife Ganiyyah, daughter of Amram, since he divorced their daughter Riḍa; Verso, in later hand, contains two liturgical compositions published by Israel Davidson in: ha-Tsofeh me-et erets Hagar, v. 2, p. 6-7.
- Condition: missing, never microfilmed; incomplete, cropped; 2 hands; verso, originally blank, folded lenghtwise to create two columns or pages (Halper: 1a, 2b), left column/2b is blank.
Extent27 X 9 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Court records
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 334: Court document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.