Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 350 Memo of the court
TitleMemo of the court
Call numberHalper 350
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
13th century-15th century?
- Memo in Judeo-Arabic to the court scribe to write a promissory note on 96 dirhems, apparently the outcome of litigation in the court; This note has been written as a secondary inscription, on a piece from the right edge of the blank verso of a previous document. Of this primary inscription, only five partial lines are extant. They appear to be from a court record of testimony.
- Condition: losses along all edges; folded widthwise five times.
Extent7.3 X 8.2 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Court records
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 350: Memo of the court are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.