Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 357 Court document
Call numberHalper 357
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-13th century?
- The subject is a deposition of a woman. Ibrāhīm ibn Yaʹqūb is mentioned. The first digits of the year (dated: 4 Shawwal [..]63), and the names of the witnesses, are missing.
- Condition: fragment, torn, loss in lower right corner; folded widthwise into 9 equal parts; verso is blank .
Extent19.7 X 18.4 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Court records
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 357: Court document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.