Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 368 Court document
Call numberHalper 368
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
Sun. Jun. 17, 1515
- A document in Hebrew dealing with the conditions of partnership in the leasing of an olive press. The four parties named are Abraham Talmid, Joseph Sibiliyyah (Sevilya?), Solomon Agilar (Aguilar) and David Alfandari. The currency mentioned is פרחים (florins); The judges are Mordecai Ḥefetz, Nissim Biba and Meir Saragoss. On the verso is an addendum of six lines (and two more in the margin), written in a different hand, adding more details and conditions to the partnership.
- Condition: upper right corner cropped.
Extent20.9 X 15.2 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Court records
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 368: Court document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.