Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 387 Letter
Call numberHalper 387
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-13th century?
- The right side of a letter. The writer opens with two lines from Psalms in smaller characters than the content. In fourteen lines, he states his request from the addressee. The last four lines are blessings. There is no signature or address found on this half of the letter.
- Condition: torn. loss of entire left side; verso is blank.
Extent26.6 X 9.8 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Judeo-Arabic letters
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 387: Letter are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.