Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 407 Business letter
- Yosef, ha-Kohen.
Call numberHalper 407
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
16th century-18th century?
- Signature, mostly smudged. can be read הצעיר [יוס]ף הכהן; The name of the addressee is probably in the damaged area in the superscript. Written in Jerusalem, the writer denies a claim against him. He advises the addressee to hurry to "this holy place".
- Condition: losses; signature smudged; verso is blank
Extent22.2 X 12 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Commercial correspondence, Hebrew
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 407: Business letter are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.