Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 424 Letter
Call numberHalper 424
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-12th century?
- The end of a letter praising supporters. The writer addresses in plural, probably to members of a family. He uses Hebrew phrases. One of them וימלא חסרונם, indicates that there has recently been a death in the family.
- Condition: fragment (lower portion?); verso is blank.
Extent9 X 19.8 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 424: Letter are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.