Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 425 Letter
Call numberHalper 425
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-13th century?
- Text breaks denoted by a punctus; The writer decorates his florid Hebrew prose with biblical phrases. He is complaining to a friend, possibly a supporter, of his personal misfortune.
- Condition: fragment, lower portion.
Extent9.5 X 14 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Hebrew letters
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 425: Letter are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.