Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 447 Judeo-Arabic medical treatise
TitleJudeo-Arabic medical treatise
Call numberHalper 447
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-12th century?
- Text breaks denoted by a sof pasuḳ plus a space; The treatise records the symptoms of some diseases and their remedies.
- Condition: damaged, torn, losses at center, stained, faded.
Extent16.4 X 12.7 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Jews , Medicine , to 1800 , Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 447: Judeo-Arabic medical treatise are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.