Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 455 Recipe for a beverage
TitleRecipe for a beverage
Call numberHalper 455
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-13th century?
- Recto contains a recipe for wine or alcoholic beverage, lines; Hebrew and Arabic character jottings and pen exercises on verso.
- Condition: torn from the bottom; folded lengthwise.
Extent15.3 X 8.6 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 455: Recipe for a beverage are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.