Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 469 Booksellers account
- Aḥa,680-752. Aḥa,680-752.
Call numberHalper 469
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
early-mid 11th century
- A register of payments due for books sold. The books are all Gaonic works, including Tafsir Rasag le-sefer Daniyel (presumably that of R. Sa'adia Gaon and not those of his Karaite counterparts, as the rest of the items here are Rabbanite), Sheʾeltot of R. Aḥa, Kitab al-Biwa'wal-Ashria (R. Ḥai Gaon's legal monograph). The list also includes descriptions of the bindings.
- Condition: nearly complete; damaged, faded; verso is blank.
Extent27.9 X 10.1 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Account books
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 469: Booksellers account are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.