Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 478 Genealogical list from Ezra to Adam
TitleGenealogical list from Ezra to Adam
Call numberHalper 478
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
LanguageJudeo-Arabic; Hebrew; Arabic
12th century-13th century?
- The inscription covers the upper two thirds of the recto. The rest is blank, save for two writing exercises on the verso, one in Judeo-Arabic, and one in Arabic characters; A genealogical list of names starting with Ezra and ending with Adam. Under the heading בריך שמיה, and signedזכר הצדיקים לברכה.
- Condition: nearly complete.
Extent15.8 X 9.2 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Genealogy in the Bible , to 1800 , Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 478: Genealogical list from Ezra to Adam are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.