Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Halper 480 Writing exercise
Call numberHalper 480
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-13th century?
- In perfect characters, apparently a model to be copied by beginning students. The writer uses all the letters of the alphabet once in eight, three-letter "words", and then again on the verso, in a different combination (missing כ, נ, פ ,צ, which appear only in their final forms).
- Condition: torn on one(?) edge.
Extent17.1 X 14.6 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Hebrew language , Writing , to 1800 , Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 480: Writing exercise are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.