Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Misc Mss 27 Marriage document
Other related names
- Morbio, Carlo, former owner
Call numberMisc Mss 27
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 4495612
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
LanguageIn Latin and Italian
Notarial vellum document written in Piacenza, northern Italy, in 1531, acknowledging the marriage between Constatia, daughter of Hyronima and Albericus Malvicini de Fontana, and Matteo Fori, son of Filippo Fori. Contains initial in red ink and two notarial signets in ink with the initials T C and A C.
- Formerly owned by Carlo Morbio (Rosenthal description, on file).
- Sold by Jacques Rosenthal (Munich), 1957?
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Italian--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- fol. 4v — Notarial signet, f. 4v