Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Misc Mss Miscellaneous manuscripts
- Goussen, Andrea Goussen, Andrea
- Evreux, Reignier le Coustelier, vicomte d' Evreux, Reignier le Coustelier, vicomte d'
Call numberMisc Mss
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 4322651
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Receipt given by Andrea Goussen, acting on behalf of Simon Clabant, a sergeant in Petit-Bois of Pacy, to Reignier le Coustelier, the viscount of Evreux. The receipt is for the sum of 115 sous and 4 derniers, payed for the service of 123 days, at the rate of 8 derniers per day. The transaction took place in the presence of Pierre Becherel, a lieutenant in Pacy. The receipt is dated 1385 Nov. 11. The text is 8 lines long and is written in a secretary script; this receipt is removed from a larger sheet of parchment. A modern transcription of the text is filed with the receipt.
Extent1 75 x 280 mm
- Purchased, 1966.
- Soldiers--France--History--14th century
- Receipts (financial records)
- Manuscripts, French--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval