Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Misc Mss Box 8 Folder 10 Miscellaneous manuscripts
- Goussen, Andrea
- Evreux, Reignier le Coustelier, vicomte d'
Call numberMisc Mss Box 8 Folder 10
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9943226513503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Receipt given by Andrea Goussen, acting on behalf of Simon Clabant, a sergeant in Petit-Bois of Pacy, to Reignier le Coustelier, the viscount of Evreux. The receipt is for the sum of 115 sous and 4 derniers, payed for the service of 123 days, at the rate of 8 derniers per day. The transaction took place in the presence of Pierre Becherel, a lieutenant in Pacy. The receipt is dated 1385 Nov. 11. The text is 8 lines long and is written in a secretary script; this receipt is removed from a larger sheet of parchment. A modern transcription of the text is filed with the receipt.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) : 75 x 280 mm
- Purchased, 1966.
- Soldiers--France--History--14th century
- Receipts (financial records)
- Manuscripts, French--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- 14th century
- Financial records
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Misc Mss Box 8 Folder 10: Miscellaneous manuscripts are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.