Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Misc Mss Miscellaneous manuscripts
- Lempereur, Jacques Lempereur, Jacques
- Tarride, Bertran de Tarride, Bertran de
- St. Germain, Jehan de St. Germain, Jehan de
Call numberMisc Mss
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 4372168
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Two receipts of payment for military services rendered, given by two soldiers to Jacques Lempereur. The first receipt was given by Betran de Tarride on 1355 Oct. 1. The text is written in 5 long lines, in a secretary script; a piece of a wax seal depicting a coat of arms is attached to the bottom right corner of the vellum leaf. The second receipt is given by Jehan de St. Germain on 1356 Aug. 1. The text is written in 7 long lines, in a secretary script. It also has a wax seal attached to the vellum in the bottom right corner, with a different coat of arms.
- Purchased, 1957.
- Soldiers--France--History--14th century
- Receipts (financial records)
- Manuscripts, French--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval