Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Misc Mss Box 15 Folder 36 Miscellaneous manuscripts
- Pucci, Lorenzo, Cardinal, 1458-1531
- Clement VII, Pope, 1478-1534
Call numberMisc Mss Box 15 Folder 36
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9944464913503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Document on paper, written from Rome and dated January 11, 1520. Signed L. Cardinalis Sancti Quattuor by Lorenzo Pucci, who was representing cardinal vice-chancellor Giulio de Medici, who later became Pope Clement VII. Heading refers to "presbyter cardinalis de Medicis." Later note added in pencil. Contains wax seal showing a cardinal's hat over the Medici coat of arms.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Sold by Libreria Antiquaria Docet (Bologna), cat. 57(March 1959), no. 249.
- Church records
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Misc Mss Box 15 Folder 36: Miscellaneous manuscripts are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.