Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Misc Mss (Large) Box 2 Folder 22 Miscellaneous manuscripts (Large)
TitleMiscellaneous manuscripts (Large)
- Penna, Albertus Penna, Albertus
- Casalis, Bartholomeus Casalis, Bartholomeus
Other related names
- Morbio, Carlo, former owner
Call numberMisc Mss (Large) Box 2 Folder 22
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 4368626
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Two documents, from Piacenza, Italy, on one vellum bifolium. The first is an acknowledgment of a sum of 1000 pounds as a dowry for Lucia de Medicis, who was to marry Innocentius, the son of Antoninus Antonii. The second concerns the completion of notarial documents of the deceased notary Leonardus Casalis, by the notary Albertus Penna. There is a notarial signet for each of the two notaries.
- Formerly owned by Carlo Morbio (Rosenthal description, on file).
- Sold by Jacques Rosenthal (Munich), 1957?
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance