Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Misc Mss (Large) Box 2 Folder 8 Miscellaneous manuscripts (Large)
TitleMiscellaneous manuscripts (Large)
- Lord, Samuel, b. 1699? Lord, Samuel, b. 1699?
- Knight, Joseph, 18th cent Knight, Joseph, 18th cent
Call numberMisc Mss (Large) Box 2 Folder 8
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5814147
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Deed or indenture dated 7 March 1726 recording the sale by Samuel Lord of 6 acres of land in Gloucester County, New Jersey, to Joseph Knight. With signature of Samuel Lord and remnants of a wax seal. Signatures of John Lord, William Arell, and Elizabeth Arell as witnesses on verso.
Extent1 240 x 420 mm
- Real property--New Jersey--Gloucester County
- Seals (artifacts)
- Manuscripts, American--18th century
- Manuscripts, English--18th century