Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Codex 1032 Proceedings and inventory
TitleProceedings and inventory
- Dexmier de Chenon family Dexmier de Chenon family
Call numberMs. Codex 1032
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 3900135
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Proceedings and complete inventory of the estate of Louis Charles Dexmier de Chenon, before the notaries of Angoulême, involving various members of his family and especially Madelaine Julie de Fleury, wife of François de Saluce and widow of Louis Charles Dexmier.
- Ms. codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger (based on Hirsch).
- Most pages stamped with the seal of the generality of Limoges.
Extent322 leaves : 336 x 222 mm. bound to 340 x 225 mm
FoliationPaper, i (contemporary paper) + 322 + i (contemporary paper); contemporary foliation in ink (written out "un, deux, etc. ... "), modern foliation in pencil, [1-322], upper right recto.
BindingContemporary calf (Hirsch); a paper label once glued to the upper cover has been mostly removed and is illegible.
- Sold by Librairie Sainte-Marie, 1968.
- Inventories of decedents' estates--France--Early works to 1800
- Estate inventories
- Financial records
- Manuscripts, French--18th century
- Manuscripts, European
Inside front cover
2173_0001.tif (70.8 MB)
2173_0001_thumb.jpg (3.9 KB)
2173_0001_web.jpg (255.6 KB)