Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Codex 1111 Der Stadt Olmütz Gerichts Proces undt Stadt Rechtenn
TitleDer Stadt Olmütz Gerichts Proces undt Stadt Rechtenn
Call numberMs. Codex 1111
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 4253671
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
LanguageGerman, with some passages or citations in Latin (f. 1v-2r, 3v, 4r-4v, 6r, 11v, 13v, 48r, 61v, 62r, 68v, 71r, 71v, 72r, 74v), as well as Latin terms scattered throughout
Olmütz i.e. Olomouc, Czech Republic
A manual of judicial procedures and municipal law of the town of Olmütz (Czech, Olomouc). The manual is divided into 33 articles, and two parts, with the second part (apparently that pertaining to municipal law as opposed to court procedures) beginning at article 14 (f. 30r). It has a table of contents (f. 94r-100v). Remnants of a red wax seal that was removed are visible on f. 1r.
- Ms. codex.
- Title from caption title (f. 1r).
Extent104 leaves : 199 x 151 (160 x 120) mm. bound to 199 x 155 mm
FoliationPaper, iii + 100 + i; 1-93, [94-100]; contemporary foliation in ink, modern foliation in pencil, upper right recto (some numbers partially trimmed).
BindingContemporary blind-stamped pigskin (Zacour-Hirsch), with remnants of two clasps.
- Sold by Mr. Tallandier (Marseille), 1942, and formerly part of a private library that was sold in Monte Carlo earlier that year (note, inside upper cover).
- Sold by Stuttgarter Antiquariat (Stuttgart), 1965.
- Court rules--Czech Republic--Moravia--Early works to 1800
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, German--17th century
- Manuscripts, European
Inside front cover
0999_0001.tif (30.9 MB)
0999_0001_thumb.jpg (4.2 KB)
0999_0001_web.jpg (293.5 KB)