Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Codex 148 Commission
- Ferdinand V, King of Spain, 1452-1516 Ferdinand V, King of Spain, 1452-1516
- Isabella I, Queen of Spain, 1451-1504 Isabella I, Queen of Spain, 1451-1504
Other related names
- Quesada, Fernando de, recipient
Call numberMs. Codex 148
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 1580557
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Written in Granada[?], 23 March 1501.
Commission from Ferdinand and Isabella to Fernando de Quesada to inspect houses capable of defense, dated 23 Mar. 1501. With a summary in a later hand (f. [i] recto).
- Ms. codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger (Zacour-Hirsch).
- Folio [i] completely detached. Paper split and torn at edges. Some stains.
Extent15 leaves : 297 x 220 mm
FoliationPaper, i (17th-century paper) + 14; [1-14]; modern foliation in pencil, lower right recto.
- Sold by Ivan Volkoff (Pasadena, Calif.), 1960.
- Manuscripts, Spanish--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance