Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Codex 155 Memorandum on the state of universities in Spain
TitleMemorandum on the state of universities in Spain
Call numberMs. Codex 155
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 1580566
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Written in Salamanca, late 18th century.
- between 1775 and 1799
Memorandum on the state of universities in Spain, caused by the disturbances at the University of Salamanca, which had been investigated by Don Juan Pablo Forner.
- Ms. leaves.
- Title and description taken from Zacour-Hirsch, where this manuscript is listed under the main entry "Salamanca, Universidad."
- Incipit (f. 1r): El Fiscal mas moderno Dn. Juan Pablo Forner ha visto el expediente relativo al Colegio de Filosofia de la Universidad de Salamanca ...
Extent24 leaves : 301 x 215 (261 x 167) mm
FoliationPaper, 24; [1-24]; modern foliation in pencil, upper right recto; contemporary foliation in ink, 1-12, upper left recto of first folio of each bifolium.
BindingPaper wrapper. Consists of 12 bifolia, unbound. The bifolia are separate and arranged sequentially, not folded into a quire. Some stains. Edges of some folios beginning to tear.
- Bookplate of Porter Libros publishing company (Barcelona, Spain) pasted inside wrapper.
- Acquired, 1963.
- Universidad de Salamanca
- Education, Higher--Spain--18th century
- Universities and colleges--Spain--18th century
- Manuscripts, Spanish--18th century
- Manuscripts, European