Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Codex 162 Sentenzia arbitraria ... sobre el monte de Axzaedo, y otras cosas ano 1459 ante Juan Alfonso de Bene...?
TitleSentenzia arbitraria ... sobre el monte de Axzaedo, y otras cosas ano 1459 ante Juan Alfonso de Bene...?
Call numberMs. Codex 162
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 1580572
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Written in Valdenoceda (in the province of Burgos, Spain), 1459.
Spanish notarial document.
- Ms. gathering.
- Title from f. [i] recto and Zacour-Hirsch. Cover title and incipit are worn and very difficult to read; much of the title could not be deciphered for this record.
- Zacour-Hirsch lists this manuscript under the main entry "Valdenoceda."
- Outermost bifolium (f. [i] and 5) used as cover.
- Many stains, especially on cover. Edges of leaves torn and split. The sheets of parchment are not shaped quite the same. Writing worn and hard to read in many places.
Extent6 leaves : 267 x 195 mm
FoliationParchment, 6; [i], [1-5]; modern foliation in pencil, lower right recto.
- Given along with two other Valdenoceda notarial documents by Julio Armino (Chile) in exchange for a Geiger counter, 1958.
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Spanish--15th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- Manuscripts, Renaissance