Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Codex 248 Statutum Viterbiense
- Viterbo (Italy)
Call numberMs. Codex 248
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 1580859
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Written in Italy in the 17th century (Zacour-Hirsch).
- between 1600 and 1699
Volume containing laws and statutes of Viterbo, Italy. Second volume only, containing books 3-6. Also contains a table of contents to this volume at the end (f. 219r).
- Ms. codex.
- Title from spine. Each book has a title in the form: Statutorum Viterbij Liber Tertius (or, Quartus, etc.; cf. f. 3r, etc.).
Extent229 leaves : 259 x 188 (240 x 167) mm. bound to 275 x 200 mm
FoliationPaper, 229; [i], 1-218, [219-228]; contemporary foliation in ink, modern foliation in pencil, upper right recto.
BindingContemporary half-vellum with soft boards. Boards splitting and fraying at the edges. Lower cover scraped and stained. Some leaves fraying at edges. A few smudges and stains. Binding and paper generally solid and in good condition.
- Formerly owned by V. Drichiarelli[?] (signature, inside upper cover).
- Sold by Libreria Ulpiano (Rome), 1950.
- Law--Italy--Viterbo--Early works to 1800
- Manuscripts, Italian--17th century
- Manuscripts, European
Inside front cover
1374_0001.tif (54.5 MB)
1374_0001_thumb.jpg (4.1 KB)
1374_0001_web.jpg (269.4 KB)