Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Codex 458 Sonetti
- Dotti, Bartolomeo, 1651-1712
Call numberMs. Codex 458
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 2486629
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Written in Venice, early 18th century.
- between 1700 and 1725
24 sonnets and satires of which one, "Al gusto commune," has been made unreadable; poems on f. 1-13r have been retraced in darker ink.
- Ms. codex.
- Title from heading (f. i recto).
- Companion volume to Ms. Codex 459; see also Ms. Codex 448.
Extent119 leaves : 200 x 140 (186 x 65) mm. bound to 208 x 158 mm
FoliationPaper, i (later paper) + 119 + i (later paper); [i], 1-86, 92-123; contemporary foliation in ink, upper right recto. Folios 87-91 removed.
Binding19th-century[?] quarter leather, same as Ms. Codex 459.
- Purchased, 1967.
- Italian poetry--18th century
- Italian literature--18th century
- Sonnets, Italian--Early works to 1800
- Manuscripts, Italian--18th century
- Manuscripts, European
Inside front cover
2488_0001.tif (70.8 MB)
2488_0001_thumb.jpg (3.5 KB)
2488_0001_web.jpg (229.0 KB)