Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Codex 62 Legal proceedings
- Guida, Jacobus de Guida, Jacobus de
Other related names
- Morbio, Carlo, former owner
Call numberMs. Codex 62
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 1580617
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Written in Milan in 1470 (Zacour-Hirsch).
- ca. 1470
Proceedings of a suit between the brothers Constantius and Daniel de Vicario and Jacobus de Pego, syndicus fiscalis. Notarized by Jacobus de Guida (f. 109r).
- Ms. codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Date taken from dealer's notes and Zacour-Hirsch.
- Many of the leaves are frayed and torn. The edges of many leaves appear to have been worn or eaten away.
Extent111 leaves : 295 x 207 (210 x 125) mm. bound to 310 x 220 mm
FoliationPaper, i (modern paper) + 109 + i (modern paper); [1-109]; modern foliation in pencil, upper right recto.
Collation[i], I-II²⁵, III⁴[?], 1, [i]. Quire III is too tightly bound for its construction to be discerned; it is apparently four bifolia.
Binding19th-century half leather.
- Sold in the collection of Carlo Morbio, 1889, no. 716.
- Appears in L. Rosenthal's catalog 120 (1910), no. 76.
- Sold by Helmut Domizlaff (Munich), 1952.
- Actions and defenses--Milan (Italy)--15th century
- Civil procedure--Italy
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
Inside front cover
2548_0001.tif (64.9 MB)
2548_0001_thumb.jpg (3.7 KB)
2548_0001_web.jpg (197.3 KB)