Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Sadācāraprakaraṇa
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6346286
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is used for study and consultation and is a short philosophical treatise dedicated to ethics and good conduct and their relationship with knowledge and self-realization.
- Title from colophon (f. 6r).
- Written in 9-11 lines per leaf.
- 6 leaves foliated 1-6, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; verse dividers and numbers highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 11 x 15 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrīmacchaṃkarācāryaviracitaṃ sadācāraprakaraṇaṃ // saṃpurṇam astu // śrīkṛṣṇārpaṇam astu // (f. 6r).
- Hindu law
- Hindu ethics
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century