Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Vedāntaparibhāṣā
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6356740
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study, especially by students, and is a Hindu philosophical treatise on the essential doctrines of Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy, its epistemology and ontology.
- Title from colophon (f. 26v).
- Written in 10-13 lines per leaf.
- 26 leaves foliated 1-26, upper left and lower right verso.
- Dated śaka 1779 (1857) (f. 26v).
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 14 x 36 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrīdharmarājadIkṣitaviracitāvedāṃtaparibhāṣāsamāptā // (f. 26v).
- Philosophy--Outlines, syllabi, etc
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century