Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Gāyatrībhāṣya
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6375434
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Philosophical commentary from the perspective of Vedānta on the Gāyatrī mantra and verses from the Ṛgveda.
- Title from colophon (f. 2v).
- Written in 9 lines per leaf.
- 2 leaves foliated 1-2, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 11 x 25 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrīmatparamahaṃsaparivrājakācāryaśrīśaṃkarakṛtagāyatrīvivaṇarasaṃpūrṇaṃ // iti gāyatrIbhāṣyaṃ samāptaṃ // (f. 2v).
- Hindu mantras
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century