Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Śataślokī
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6375816
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Summary of Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta doctrine, in verse. The work is supposed to have over 100 verses according to the title, but this work ends at verse 88. The work is often attributed to the Advaitan sage Śaṅkarācārya, though possibly written by one of his followers.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins, upper left and right verso.
- Written in 9-10 lines per leaf.
- 17 leaves foliated 1-17, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins, some in a second scribal hand; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 12 x 23 cm
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century