Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Yatisaṃskāra
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6406193
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Part of a larger work, a manual outlining rules and laws of dharma connected to rites, beliefs, and practices of asceticism and renunciation.
- Title from colophon (f. 3v).
- Written in 13-14 lines per leaf.
- 3 leaves foliated 1-3, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; some significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 11 x 18 cm
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Hindu law
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century