Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Dīpasthāna
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6406406
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manual and associated rules and laws outlining aspects of a pilgrimage site such as location and various architectural elements.
- Title from explicit (f. 2r).
- Written in 8-9 lines per leaf.
- 2 leaves foliated, [1-2].
- Explicit: iti dīpasthānaṃ // (f. 2r).
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 11 x 21 cm
- Pilgrims and pilgrimages--India
- Hindu architecture
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Hindu law
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century