Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Sāmānyapūjāvidhi
- Śaṅkarabhaṭṭa (Son of Nīlakaṇṭha)
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6412927
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manual and associated rules and laws (dharma) for the performance of religious vows (vrata) and the accompanying prayers and communal worship of Hindu deities.
- Title from colophon (f. 1r).
- Written in 8-9 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 11 x 16 cm
ColophonColophon: iti vratārke sāmānyapūjāvidhiḥ // (f. 4v).
- Puja (Hinduism)
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Hindu law
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century